Educating using TAC
Many universities are using the TAC infrastructure for education of students in e-commerce and artificial intelligence.
A few of the educational users of TAC are
- Brown University, USA
- Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Melbourne University, Australia
- North Carolina State University, USA
- University of Bath, UK
- University of Essex, UK
- University of Michigan, USA
- University of Texas at Austin, USA
- University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The SICS TAC team are happy to help out with scheduling
games on the public TAC servers when no other competitions
are already scheduled.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the use of
TAC for education, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.